Expat Tax Return Preparation
If you are a U.S. citizen or a resident alien of the United States and you live abroad, you are taxed on your worldwide income. Your worldwide income is subject to U.S. income tax, regardless of where you reside.
If you are an American expat living in South America, Central America or Worldwide we can help you with:
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Filing the Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)
- Small Business Tax Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation